CUSTOMER FEEDBACK & TESTIMONIALS
- Dear Arash and Eric, I greatly appreciated Eric's help in referring me to Larry who was able to bring back from Chicago the bumper pool table I played on as a child. Last month, I visited my childhood home when I went to attend my 30 year high school reunion. The new owners were so kind in allowing me a trip down memory lane in their home and furthermore shared their dilemma of what to do with the old bumper pool table and pool table from my childhood when they move next year. Alas, my childhood pool table did not hold up as well as the bumper pool and despite Larry's best efforts, he could not get it through the door and had to rebuild it and leave it there. The pool cues also had seen better days. My wife, Kristen, and I were in the Amini area and thought we could stop in and pick up a couple of new pool cues before we went to Wehrenberg to see a movie, enjoy some popcorn, and soda pop. Earlier in the day, we had done some frustrating shopping for some area rugs to put in our basement and weren't all too pleased with the quality, selection, and price. That all changed for the better when we were shown some Amini Persian rugs. Arash, you and your dad really do have an eye for beauty and quality. Eric's great grasp of details made it clear that the rug we were looking for would be found at Amini's. Eric patiently showed us a number of great carpets from which to choose. Why we didn't think of Amini's beforehand, I'm not sure, but we were stuck between two carpets and they were of such great quality that we ended up buying them both. We are enjoying them and they are already brightening our home as are the pinball and arcade game (see pictures). I must also commend Arturo and Tyler for their friendly help. They were a big help as they patiently got the carpets out from under the pile and displayed them side by side so that we could fully appreciate their beauty. Arturo is certainly learning the trade and answered a number of Kristen's questions on the different rugs, their origin, and quality as we flipped through them. Thank you very much!! Dan, Kristen, Kaitlin, and Thomas....... Dan B., St. Louis
- My husband and I came into Amini's looking for a light fixture on Sunday, and I wanted to tell you what a pleasure it was working with Margaret! She was so pleasant and answered all our questions without hesitation. We asked if we could take two of the fixtures down, and Margaret acted like that was not a big deal at all and paged the guys immediately to come take them down. They came promptly! After looking at the two we had in mind, we could not make a decision, and I told Margaret we would think about it overnight. She went above and beyond in asking if we would like the pictures of the fixtures along with the information emailed to us. Additionally, she said when we decided which one we wanted, she would box it up for us if I called to let her know which one we wanted. On Monday night, I came back in and purchased one of them. Promptly again, the guy came to take it down and packaged it up so nicely for the journey home. As I was checking out, Margaret thoughtfully asked if I would need a light bulb and we talked about all the different options. Margaret really went above and beyond in customer service, and I thought you should know!....... Alexis, St. Louis
- Awesome Customer Service from Amini's! We received the best customer service we possibly could have received from Amini's after our original order for two counter top bar stools was mistakenly placed as one barstool. We had placed our order the end of February and we were assured we would have them by the end of April. When Amini's realized this mistake they immediately called the Holland Bar Stool Company on a Friday and another stool was shipped on Monday. We had the second bar stool a week later and they were delivered free of charge to our home. I received several phone calls from a store manager apologizing for the error and he assured me that we would be put on top of the list. Also received a phone call from my sales person and an extremely helpful person, Rebecca, who manages the delivery of items. They were all so pleasant to work with. The response we got was incredible. It’s so hard to find businesses today that care that much about excellent customer service. We will definitely be shopping for future items at Amini's!....... Dianne Blume, St. Louis
I can't express enough, my appreciation for all of the generosity and time you have given to JDRF since your arrival in St. Louis. My wife and I are deeply involved in JDRF due to the fact that our grandson was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes four years ago at 11 years of age. We have witnessed your involvement and dedication to this organization since 2010. We recently built and moved into a new home and have once again used Amini's to help us select beautiful hand-tied area rugs and patio furniture for this home. Amini's sales staff kindly brought several rugs that we liked to our residence so that we could see which one truly fit our decor. Mr. Amini personally helped us to meet our pricing budget. We truly appreciate his involvement assisting his customers in meeting their needs. We have enjoyed working with Amini's in the past, with our present home and recommending him to friends in the future........ Hans Wiemann, St. Louis
- WOW!! Called Bridget in customer service about our patio set. It’s two years old and has some minor issues. I can’t believe how helpful she was. Amazing service. You would not receive this type of assistance from another patio furniture provider in town. Thanks Aminis!....... Happy Customer, Oklahoma City
- Bridget~I just wanted to thank you for everything you did to get out furniture issues resolved. We were more than pleasantly surprised when they replaced instead of recoating all the pieces. We enjoyed the pool area on Easter as we were also letting everyone know what great customer service we received at Amini’s. Thanks again!!....... Nancy Bolin, St. Louis
- Bridget, Thanks for the trip by the technicians and the follow-up note. I am glad I decided to let them handle it so I did not have to explain something breaking. Your attention-to-detail is very good and I appreciate the time you have spent on this matter. Plus your attitude is A+. You would get a 6 on a scale of 0-to-5 if I were to receive a customer survey like I do from Sprint, Southwest Airlines, etc........ Bret, St. Louis
With designs that inspire and reflect your lifestyle, Amini’s brings you a unique offering of indoor and outdoor home furnishings and decor. As the nations largest retailer of top quality brands, Amini’s has something for every style, taste and budget. Choose from a broad selection of traditional, transitional,vintage and contemporary looks in furniture, lighting, accessories and wall decor.
If you are looking for the perfect gaming arcade or home theater furniture, you are at the right place! Amini’s has the largest selection of game room furniture including shuffleboards, game tables, pool tables, air hockey, arcade games and so much more!
Come in today and let us customize the perfect design for your lifestyle, making your home uniquely you!
This is Amini’s!