click image for additional pictures.
($5,999.00 Cash and Carry Price)
Price does not include installation, trade or any Amini Advantage Warranties.
The main toy in Breakshot. Called, you guessed it, the Breakshot. The post raises and traps two balls inside, you hit the post and “break” the rack.
The Breakshot backglass. It’s cool, classic-style pinball artwork. The whole game is designed to look, play, feel, and even sound kind-of like an old Electro-Mechanical pinball machine.
This 1996 game is designed in the older electromechanical style, with no ramps and a one-level playfield. It has a dot matrix display that shows the scores as score reel numbers, and digital sound that simulates EM chimes.
Dimensions: 55” L x 27” W, and 75.5” H
Weight: 250 lbs.
• 3 ball cue in the center of the playfield with a hole at the bottom
• 3 scoops at the top; after each ball is captured, a large metal plug rises and blocks the opening and the locked balls rest against it.
• The player must then hit the plug to knock the balls into the scoops to start multiball.
• 1 Captive Ball, 3 Flippers, 1 “Break-Shot”
• A Captive Ball, and a neat “Break-Shot” where up to two balls get trapped by a post and the player “breaks” them like a rack of pool balls