Tailored and trim, the Elite 12 ft Shuffleboard is the game room’s next addition. The Elite is designed with router-ed wood panels and a 2.5 inch playfield made from North American grown poplar. The play surface is sealed with 1/4 inch poured polymer resin for a long lasting durability and lightening quick play. The Elite Shuffleboard’s glide-out Perfect Drawer stores all your shuffleboard accessories conveniently under the table. Legacy Shuffleboard playfields have a lifetime warranty. Legacy recommends purchasing the optional light kit for two overhead lights and the electronic score unit to complete your shuffleboard experience.
• Playfield Dimensions: 132.5” x 16” x 2.5” with 1/4 inch polymer seal
• Construction: Playfield constructed of hardwood and polymer top, 3 scoring zones
• Finishes: Nutmeg, Port, Black Cherry
(Legacy uses a fine furniture quality finish on all Legacy manufactured game tables and furniture items)
• Approx Weight: 712 lbs.
• Free can of Legacy Black ICE wax. Pucks & Brush
• Climate Adjusters: Legacy Shuffleboards include climate adjusters to ensure a level and accurate game
• Storage: All Legacy shuffleboards include the Perfect Drawer. This hidden drawer is mounted under the table and glides out to reveal your shuffleboard accessories
• Accessories: Legacy shuffleboards include everything needed to play the game; includes four black pucks, four red pucks, stainless abacus scorer, table brush, wax and black table cover
• Legacy not only designs each piece but manufactures and finishes each piece. All shuffleboards and pool tables are finished with our quality controlled 14 step process finish
• Lifetime Warranty
NOTE: Shuffleboard wax beads must be used to in order for the pucks to slide down the playing surface.
Never slide a puck with out applying wax beads to the surface.