Championship Shuffleboard (formerly Gametime Ltd.) revolutionized the industry in 1988 by developing the original “Lifetime Polymer” finish. This coating is applied directly over the Canadian Maple plank to provide a fantastic playing surface that NEVER requires re-finishing.
Designed not only for the player, but also with the operator in mind… our built in handicap feature makes this a better game to play and speeds up the play time therefore creating more revenue.
Remember… We’re not just manufacturers… We’re also players (Shufflers)!
The Puck Stops Here!
• Playfield Size: 3″ thick x 20″ wide
• Cradle Lengths: 12′ – 22′ (22′ tournament size)
• Dims: 31″ W without scoring unit; 36″ W with scoring unit x 30″ H to the top of the playfield
• Weight: 50 lbs per foot (approximately)
• Exclusive Features & Customized Options:
•Maple inlays on sidewalls and legs
• Solid maple cradles and legs
• Polymer finish playfield (needs no resurfacing)
• We can match any stain
• Patented Handicap Scoring – Makes game play faster and allows players of different skill levels to play each other
• Set each game individually according to preferred time and money allotment
• Pingate – Cam driven, battery backup. Prevents free play
• Custom woods available
• Customize with your logo
• All games are measured from ends of cradles.
• The playfield is always 16″ less than the overall length.