Price does not include installation, trade or any Amini Advantage Warranties.
LIVE TO RIDE – RIDE TO LIVE
Made exclusively by Rock-Ola for the Harley-Davidson brand. Based on the design of the iconic “Bubbler” Cabinet, the Harley-Davidson Music Center features additional screen-printed glass panels and custom arch panels that illuminate the door. Carved wood shoulders and molded Eagle crown complete the Harley-Davidson theme.
Mike Dalgaard of Quick Throttle magazine wrote a very interesting article on the the the parallel roads of motorcycles and jukeboxes in his article,
“The Ultimate Harley Collectible”.
The Nostalgic Music Center can hold up to 2,800 CDs – or about 40,000 songs – on the 160GB hard drive. The QB-PV is easier to use than a traditional CD jukebox, as there are no title pages to type and load. Simply load your CDs, and the album art and title data appear on the touchscreen automatically. Just touch a song title, drag it to the playlist, and the music starts instantly. The QB-PV Nostalgic Music Center is the next generation in luxury music systems for the home. The QB-PV is a full-service music management system that allows you to load, organize, and play your CD music collection with a touch of your finger.
Here’s How it Works:
A CD is loaded into the system’s DVD drive. A broadband internet connection immediately locates and downloads all CD information – including the cover art, free! The CD is automatically loaded to the music system hard drive. Home-made compilations and self-recorded music may also be loaded – the touchscreen allows manual input of information not otherwise available.
• Dimensions: 30″ W x 20″ D x 63″ H
• Weight: 287 lbs.
• 160GB of Storage can accommodate up to 2800 CDs “equivalent to 40,000 songs”, depending on compression preference. This stored CD information becomes an on-screen catalog, allowing the music lover to browse a collection by Artist, Album, Genre, and more! Create and store multiple playlists with a theme – play a whole album or just a tune. Imagine all your favorite albums available for play at a finger touch!
• Auto Magic Touchscreen™ controls for everything.
• Browse your music collection on screen by Title, Artist, Genre, or other criteria.
• Build and save custom playlists taht set a mood or celebrate an occasion. Let the Music Center create playlists based on Theme, Tone, Style, or Era, automatically using the built-in Tapestry interface.
• A variety of quality compression options are supported, including near-CD quality compression.
• Double tap any song for a 7 second preview.
• Touch a song and drag it to the play list. • Move any song to the top of the play list.
• 5-band graphic equalizer has on-screen control and ensures peak settings to suit your tastes.
• The user-managed SoftFade™ engine delivers incredibly smooth crossfading and soft volume transitions in multiple modes.
• Password protection options control access to volume, settings and playlists as desired.
• Solid, hardwood and veneered cabinet with the distinctive 4-color spectrum bubble tubes and die-cast metal details.
• The QB-PV is the first Home entertainment jukebox to feature the Peavey 900 watt amplifier from our commercial line.