Price does not include installation, trade or any Amini Advantage Warranties.
LIVE TO RIDE – RIDE TO LIVE
Made exclusively by Rock-Ola for the Harley-Davidson brand. Based on the design of the iconic “Bubbler” Cabinet, the Harley-Davidson Music Center features additional screen-printed glass panels and custom arch panels that illuminate the door. Carved wood shoulders and molded Eagle crown complete the Harley-Davidson theme.
Mike Dalgaard of Quick Throttle magazine wrote a very interesting article on the the the parallel roads of motorcycles and jukeboxes in his article,
“The Ultimate Harley Collectible”.
• A variety of quality compression options are supported, including near-CD quality compression.
• Browse your music collection on screen by Title, Artist, Genre, or other criteria. The patented AlbumBrowser™ interface displays detailed CD information, including the CD cover art.
• Build and save custom playlists that set a mood or celebrate an occasion. Let the Music Center create playlists based on Theme, Tone, Style, or Era, automatically using the built-in Tapestry™ interface. You’ll get more out of your valued music collection than you ever dreamed possible.
• The QB-PV is the first Home entertainment jukebox to feature the Peavey 900 watt amplifier from our commercial line.
• The user-managed SoftFade™ engine delivers incredibly smooth cross-fading and soft volume transition in multiple modes.
• The touch-controlled Graphic Equalizer ensures peak settings to suit your tastes.
• Double tap any song for a 7 second preview.