Price does not include installation, trade or any Amini Advantage Warranties.
Bring the sites and sounds of an amusement favorite right into your home. The play is fast and the scoring is spectacular. The Slapshot features a unique gear box with a 2:1 turn ratio for quick player response and lively play. Turning players 360° requires only a flick of the wrist. And so the team doesn’t get too worn out, we’ve designed a clutch system that “gives” when there is opposing player-to-player force. The ultra-smooth rods are all chrome-plated, hollow-ground steel with 0.120″ wall thickness and are coupled with nylon bushings for minimal friction. It’s this sort of attention to detail that makes it a Blue Line… and makes Slapshot Dome Hockey such a big hit.
• Ultra-Smooth Chrome-Plated Rods – Precision-ground tubular rods with 0.120″ wall thickness. Marriage of high-lubricity materials — nylon bushings and rods — result in exceptional play performance with minimal friction wear.
• Gear Box Clutch System – The engineered clutch design that had been exclusive to coin operated hockey games, is available on the Blue Line™. This unique clutch prevents damage to hockey player or gearbox when opposing players are battling for the puck.
• Steel Rod Supports in Feet of Men – Allows torque and pressure to be applied to the clutch.
• 2:1 Turning Ratio on Gear Box – Delivers quick player response and lively play — 360 degree player turn requires only 180 degree handle turn.
• Attractive Playfield Graphics – Screened into high-pressure laminate and covered with a protective clear-coat for long wear.
• Side-Mounted Electronic Scoring – Utilizes infrared scoring for reliability and accuracy. Sounds goal scored. Side mounted to keep player sight lines clear.