The South Beach with its minimalist lines, has an under-table clearance that allows you to pull up chairs and can double as a dining surface. It was originally built for a penthouse balcony in Miami, where space is at a premium. This table is a work of art and turns heads everywhere. Mix and match finishes as a beautiful contrast or simply pick one. Playpack on this spectacular table also includes insert for conversion.
Specifications and Features:
• Mix and Match two of our nine powder coat finishes
• Only The Original Sunbrella fabric
• Sizes: 7’, 8’ or 9’
• Hidden pocket basket provides a streamlined look
• Made in the USA
All Weather Outdoor Pool Table Features:
• Our tables are manufactured from corrosion resistant materials and all our top rails are made from custom
alloy extrusions using 6061 heat treated rails we have the absolute strongest rail components of any pool table made!
• Our tables are made entirely on a precision jig made specifically for our tables
• All welding is made by precision heli-arc welders mig and tig commonly used in the manufacturing of marine
and aircraft components
• Exterior finish is environmentally safe electro-static heat baked to 400 degrees to provide a durable finish able
to withstand the elements and the rigors of every day pool playing
• We use precision measured diamond sites
• We use all stainless steel fasteners
• We use imported slate beds sealed
• We use k-66 master speed tournament grade rubber bumper cushions sealed for years of use in any weather
• Rail to ball contact points are equal to professional pool tables used in sanctioned professional billiard events
• Play surface and rail cushion cloth (felt) is made for outdoor use by “Sunbrella” a cloth manufactured specifically
for outdoor use on furniture, marine and commercial use
• Full 6 inch adjustable leg levelers specifically designed to allow leveling on nearly any surface
• Patented (pending) slate level maintenance system used to correct any deviation in conformity within
thousandths of an inch
• Our tables can easily be cared for by simply washing with mild soap and water let dry and play pool!
• We use precision alloy castings specifically made to our specifications to make our tables as much performance
as great looking.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Can these tables really get rained on and then played on?
A: Absolutely! After it rains, let the surface dry and rack em! Or you can by a soft squeegee and run over surface and then play
Q: How heavy is the table? Is it safe for my wood deck?
A: Depending on the size, the table weight will vary from 600lbs. to 800lbs. and should be fine on most decks.
Q: Do these tables really play like a regular, indoor table?
A: Yes! These tables are handcrafted with the best materials and made by pool players for pool players. All tables are regulation size and tournament ready.
Q: How do I take care of the table?
A: You can simply use soap and water and a soft cloth on the table and a brush on the fabric to keep the table clean. Your table will come with a cover as well.
Q: Can I move the table once it is installed?
A: These table all come with 3 pieces of fitted slate which ensure the smooth even play of the table. Moving the table without removing and re-leveling the slate is not suggested. We recommend that you have a professional installer come and remove rails and slate before moving.
Q: Should I keep my table covered?
A: Keeping your table covered is not necessary however if you choose to keep your table covered, only cover the table when it is dry, thus not trapping moisture. We recommend using an insert if you will have the table covered long periods of time. This reduces the risk of moisture collecting under the cover which, in some locations can cause mildew.
Q: Is there a warranty?
A: Yes. In fact, best in the business. Our lifetime warrantee for the fabricated structure of the table is yours as long as YOU own it. We also have a “bumper to bumper” warranty that is yours for 3 years. Some items on your table are consumables (fabric, bumpers, rails finishes). Depending on use and climate conditions, these items will need to be serviced typically every 5-7 years.