click image for additional pictures.
$3,499.99 (Cash and Carry Price)
Reg. Delivery Price $350.00 – Delivery Special: $199.00
(for delivery in the Metro Area)
The Wellington billiard table is crafted for the discriminating buyer. The Wellington displays traditional English styling with a stately flair. This table is designed with a balanced fluted leg complete with beautifully crafted hardwood, hand router-ed side panels. Wellington is available in four furniture quality finishes, tasseled, leather pockets and mother-of-pearl rail sites. Wellington is built with the Perfect Corner to ensure a lifetime of play. Wellington is available in the new finish, Old English, sporting an aged distressed wood and a deep chestnut color.
We recommend purchasing the optional Perfect Drawer to add a large, hidden, glide-out drawer that is mounted directly under the table to store all your accessories out of sight.
• Size Available: 8’ as priced
• Finishes: Black Cherry, Nutmeg, Port, and Distressed Old English
(Legacy uses a fine furniture quality finish on all Legacy manufactured game tables and furniture items)
• Leg Option: Fluted
• Table Construction: 1.25” Solid wood cabinet, High torque t-nut fasteners, Patented all wood corner construction
• Rail Sights: Diamond Pearl
• Pockets: Leather Fringe
• Slate: 3 piece 1” backed
• Standard Napped Wool Cloth Shown (Green, Black, Desert, Legacy Red)
• Worsted Cloth Additional $249.00 (Available Basic Green, Olive Green, Forest Green, Navy, Onyx, Grey, Desert, Red, Wine
• Free Starter Accessory Kit includes: 2 Fifty-seven inch, two-piece cues, 1 Professional ball set, 1 Box of chalk (6 pieces), 1 Triangle rack, 1 Bridgehead, 1 Table brush, 1 Rules poster
• Solid Hardwood Construction
• Old World Joinery Techniques
• Exact Shot Cushions
• The Perfect Corner – The patented Perfect Corner ensures a fast and easy assembly and is the strongest corner support in the industry.
• Fortress Power Rail – Fortress Power Rail (patent pending) with its 3/4” laminated T-nut securely attach the rails to the table.
• Solid Sculpted Hardwood Legs
• Durable Leather Pockets; Riveted Nets
• Hand Inlaid Sites
• Diamond Honed, Precision Cut Slate
• Lifetime Warranty
• Customization options available, see your sales person for more information.
At Legacy Billiards we believe that a quality pool table starts with quality materials. All Legacy Branded tables use quality solid hardwood, which is the preferred option for the best tables in the business. Our tables also use our Patented solid hardwood Perfect Corner construction, which means having fewer screws and bolts resulting in easier assembly and stronger construction.
Minimum Space Requirements:
8’ Table: 4’ x 8’
• 12’ x 15’ – Accommodates a 48” cue
• 12’ x 16’ – Accommodates a 52” cue
• 13’ x 17’ – Accommodates a 58” cue