click image for additional pictures.
$3,499.99 (Cash and Carry)
Reg. Delivery Price $350.00 – Delivery Special: $199.00
(for delivery in the Metro Area)
The Westcott billiards table boasts superb classical styling reminiscent of the Georgian era of fine collectible furniture. The Westcott pool table has been carefully crafted with router-ed side panels, hand-turned leg details and elegant, tasseled leather pockets. This billiard table is built to last with Legacy’s patented Perfect Corner which keeps the corners square and true and adds precision cut 1-inch slate for the best play.
As with all Legacy pool tables, your purchase includes a lifetime warranty and accessory play kit to get you started. To keep your pool table accessories neatly stored away, we recommend adding the glide-away Perfect Drawer which mounts directly under your new pool table.
• Size Available: 8’ as priced
• Finishes: Black Cherry, Nutmeg, Port and Distressed Old English
(Legacy uses a fine furniture quality finish on all Legacy manufactured game tables and furniture items)
• Leg Option: Fluted
• Table Construction: 1.25” Solid wood cabinet, High torque t-nut fasteners, Patented all wood corner construction
• Rail Sights: Diamond Pearl
• Pockets: Leather Fringe
• Slate: 3 piece 1” backed
• Standard Napped Wool Cloth Shown (Green, Black, Desert, Legacy Red)
• Worsted Cloth Additional $249.00 (Available Basic Green, Olive Green, Forest Green, Navy, Onyx, Grey, Desert, Red, Wine
• Free Starter Accessory Kit includes: 2 Fifty-seven inch, two-piece cues, 1 Professional ball set, 1 Box of chalk (6 pieces), 1 Triangle rack, 1 Bridgehead, 1 Table brush, 1 Rules poster
• Solid Hardwood Construction
• Old World Joinery Techniques
• Exact Shot Cushions
• The Perfect Corner – The patented Perfect Corner ensures a fast and easy assembly and is the strongest corner support in the industry.
• Fortress Power Rail – Fortress Power Rail (patent pending) with its 3/4” laminated T-nut securely attach the rails to the table.
• Solid Sculpted Hardwood Legs
• Durable Leather Pockets; Riveted Nets
• Hand Inlaid Sites
• Diamond Honed, Precision Cut Slate
• Lifetime Warranty
• Customization options available, see your sales person for more information.
At Legacy Billiards we believe that a quality pool table starts with quality materials. All Legacy Branded tables use quality solid hardwood, which is the preferred option for the best tables in the business. Our tables also use our Patented solid hardwood Perfect Corner construction, which means having fewer screws and bolts resulting in easier assembly and stronger construction.
Minimum Space Requirements
8’ Table: 4’ x 8’
• 12’ x 15’ – Accommodates a 48” cue
• 12’ x 16’ – Accommodates a 52” cue
• 13’ x 17’ – Accommodates a 58” cue