click image for additional pictures.
$3,499.99 (Cash and Carry)
Reg. Delivery Price $350.00 – Delivery Special: $199.00
(for delivery in the Metro Area)
The Winston evokes a sense of traditional grandeur with its stylized contoured legs and masculine fully router-ed hardwood notched panel cabinetwork details. Winston pool table is elegantly presented with over sized, multi-layered golden tassels on leather pockets. The Winston is constructed with solid hardwoods and the Perfect Corner for added stability. Its unmatched quality is backed by a lifetime warranty. The Winston is destined to be a family heirloom. Winston is available in four beautiful finishes including Old English finish with a timeworn, aged distressed wood look.
We highly recommend adding the Perfect Drawer to add a large hidden drawer mounted under the table to store all your accessories out of view and neatly organized.
• Size Available: 8’ as priced
• 8’ Dimensions: 98 1/2” L x54 1/2” W x 31 5/8” H
• Finishes: Black Cherry, Nutmeg, Port, Distressed Old English
(Legacy uses a fine furniture quality finish on all Legacy manufactured game tables and furniture items)
• Leg Option: Fluted
• Table Construction: 1.25” Solid wood cabinet, High torque t-nut fasteners, Patented all wood corner construction
• Rail Sights: Diamond Pearl
• Pockets: Leather Fringe
• Slate: 3 piece 1” backed
• Standard Napped Wool Cloth Shown (Green, Black, Desert, Legacy Red)
• Worsted Cloth Additional $249.00 (Available Basic Green, Olive Green, Forest Green, Navy, Onyx, Grey, Desert, Red, Wine
• Free Starter Accessory Kit includes: 2 Fifty-seven inch, two-piece cues, 1 Professional ball set, 1 Box of chalk (6 pieces), 1 Triangle rack,
1 Bridgehead, 1 Table brush, 1 Rules poster
• Solid Hardwood Construction
• Old World Joinery Techniques
• Exact Shot Cushions
• The Perfect Corner – The patented Perfect Corner ensures a fast and easy assembly and is the strongest corner support in the industry.
• Fortress Power Rail – Fortress Power Rail (patent pending) with its 3/4” laminated T-nut securely attach the rails to the table.
• Solid Sculpted Hardwood Legs
• Durable Leather Pockets; Riveted Nets
• Hand Inlaid Sites
• Diamond Honed, Precision Cut Slate
• Lifetime Warranty
• Customization options available, see your sales person for more information.
At Legacy Billiards we believe that a quality pool table starts with quality materials. All Legacy Branded tables use quality solid hardwood, which is the preferred option for the best tables in the business. Our tables also use our Patented solid hardwood Perfect Corner construction, which means having fewer screws and bolts resulting in easier assembly and stronger construction.
Minimum Space Requirements
8’ Table: 4’ x 8’
• 12’ x 15’ – Accommodates a 48” cue
• 12’ x 16’ – Accommodates a 52” cue
• 13’ x 17’ – Accommodates a 58” cue