If you wish to return your merchandise for any reason:
- No returns or refunds after 3 days from date of sale. Receipt required.
- The merchandise must be in original, uninstalled condition including original box, packaging manuals and accessories.
- All refunds will be processed within 14 days.
- Special orders, merchandise on hold, items help to be delivered, and delivery goods are not subject to cancellation or refund. Original invoice with the tender of an initial deposit is subject to these terms and store policies and all deposits and payments are non refundable unless otherwise agreed to in writing. A minimum 20% restocking fee plus delivery, shipping, storage and warehousing fees will apply on returns outside of these policies with management approval.
- Buyer gives merchant a purchased money security interest in goods purchased.
- All merchandise must be paid in full when taken. If it is merchandise to be picked up or items held to be delivered, payment must be made in full no later than the pick-up or delivery date
SPECIAL ORDERS/INCOMING STOCK/DELIVERY GOODS
Warehouse receiving dates are the best estimates we can provide given production and transportation information we receive from the manufacturer. The manufacturer may not always give accurate shipping information. ANY WAREHOUSE RECEIVING DATE IS AN ESTIMATE AND THEREFORE IS NOT GUARANTEED.
INSPECT YOUR PURCHASE AND MEASURE YOUR MERCHANDISE!
Your signature is your acknowledgement your merchandise is satisfactory as picked up, ordered and/or delivered. You accept responsibility for items as soon as they are picked up by you or delivered as well as for fitting into the home and you are financially responsible for any modifications necessary to get the items into the home. Special order items on delivery that so not fit into the home for any reason cannot be returned. You agree to accept sizes and configurations as itemized on the invoice and that is what is written supersedes any verbal conversations. At the time of delivery, you are responsive to have someone present to approve the exact placement of product and approve condition. A signature by you or a representative that you appoint at time of delivery is in effect your approval of product placement and condition. Unless it is a legitimate warranty claim, there will be a charge for an return visit.
- All warranties extend to the original purchaser only and are only applicable when covering defects caused during normal use.
- Transportation – Warranties for not cover damage caused durning transportation if other than delivery by Amini’s employees, including but not limited to, customers or customers’ representatives.
Amini’s will pick up and deliver merchandise for repair or replacement for a minimum charge in the metropolitan area. Outside this area there will be an additional charge per mile.
- In the event that there are any minor blemishes, scratches or dents in delivered merchandise, you agree to inspect for those at time of delivery prior to signing delivery receipt and will reasonably allow Amini’s and/or a furniture repair service to attempt a repair prior to the order of a replacement.
- No two pieces of leather are alike. As such, natural markings and grain variations are not considered defects and you accept terms as such. Additionally, duet to the nature of wood grain, metal, lighting and glass, color and finish may deviate and samples do not guarantee an exact color match.
- Finish on outside fixtures may tarnish or discolor over time. This is generally not considered a defect. In case of a finish problem with an exterior fixture, the manufacturer’s decision regarding corrective action, if any, will be determinative.
- If any dispute arises out of this agreement due to the breech of the purchaser and legal proceedings becomes necessary, purchaser agrees to be responsible for any cost incurred, included, but not limited to, attorney’s fees and court costs.
- Payments not made when agreed will bear interest at the maximum rate allowed by law.
- There are no warranties on “AS-IS” and/or “Closeout” items; meaning, the merchandise is not branded new and you accept the goods purchased in their used condition.
- All cue sales are final. All warranties do not cover damages as a result of customer abuse, negligence, oar any use other than for the intended purpose of the item.
SPECIAL NOTICE REQUIRED BY MISSOURI LAW
NOTICE TO OWNER
Failure of this contractor to pay those persons supplying material or services to complete this contract can reset in the filing of a mechanics lien on the property which is the subject of this contract pursuant to chapter 429 RSMo. to avoid this result you may ask as the contractor for “Lien Waivers” from all persons supplying material or services for the work described in this contract. Failure to secure Lien Waivers may result in your paying for labor and material twice.